Load Balancing will automatically divide your transactions across multiple processor accounts. The Payment Gateway can divide your transactions across as many processor accounts as you’d like. This gives you the peace of mind to know that if you do run into challenges with a processor account, it won’t be catastrophic. If one of your …
AuthCode is the host processor authorization/approval code.
AuthToken is our payment gateway unique reference code, we use for internal audits, and lookups etc…
When reviewing the transactions report, there is a TransType identification column which has different Transaction Type values. Below are the different values and definitions for each type.
Sale (Green): When a client made a purchase using a credit card
Sale (Red): This is a sale that was not processed due …
Credit Card menu allows you to handle all credit card transactions, batch transactions, transaction summary, and credit card transactions reports.…
Creating a Webhook is very easy.
- From the Integrate Menu, select Webhooks.
- The Webhooks List page shows a list of all currently configured Webhooks. You can sort by name, the URL the Webhook is posting to (if specified) , the Email the Webhook is sending to (if specified), the PayEngine-Hook-Token (if specified), and status
The following image shows the raw data of a card.sale.approved event posted to a URL endpoint without a PayEngine-Webhook-Token header
The following image shows the raw data of a card.sale.approved event posted to a URL endpoint with a PayEngine-Webhook-Token header
The following image shows the raw data of a card.sale.approved event sent to an …
To help prevent fraud, we’ve set some industry standard fraud rules.
Prior to the transaction processing, Fraud Service will analyze hundreds of variables to detect fraud and risky behavior before losses like chargebacks. Rules can be set to approve, decline or flag a transaction for review
- To access the fraud settings you need to
View system notifications providing information regarding activities within the platform that need personal attention.
The Retail feature allows you to process card present transactions. To use this form, you will need to have an EMV Terminal configured.
To load the virtual Retail terminal, select Process -> Retail, on the left menu.
Card Batch files can be uploaded and processed in the Apex Gateway. To upload a card batch file, select the Card Menu -> Upload. For further information, refer to the Card Batch Upload video.
Webhooks provide near real-time data to an external URL or email address on certain events, as they occur, in the payment gateway. Each event corresponds to a certain set of actions that can happen in the payment gateway. For example, if you subscribe to the card.sale.approved event you’ll receive a detailed payload to a …
Employee Management is available to allow Employees to log into the Gateway.
Adding Employee Users
- 1. To add an Employee user, select the Back Office Menu – > Employees
- 2. Select the Create Employee button.
- 3. Enter the Employee details and select Save.
- You can ensure that the Employee changes their password at the
The User’s Profile allows to manage profile details, address details, password management, compliance status, appearance, permissions, custom fields, agreements, and statements.
To access the User’s Profile, simply expand the user menu and select My Profile.
Here you can manage user details, vendor ID, default processor, processor load balance, and batch …
The B2B function allows to create and send invoices.
Creating an Invoice
- To send an invoice to a client, expand the Process menu option.
- Select B2B
- This automatically loads the Create Invoice page for you to begin inputting invoice information.
- Fill in the Invoice information
- Recipient is the name of the Company or Individual